Office Star Riley Ventilated Manager's Office Desk Chair with Breathable Mesh Seat and Back, Black Base...
⋅ 【Free Adjustment Multi-Function】The height of the swivel computer chair can be adjusted according to demand. Also, you can tilt backward to relax, switch your sitting posture, and adjust the tilting angle by twisting the tension column under the chair seat,the 90 -120-degree rocking design meets your different sitting positions. It also features 360-degree rotation. Height adjustable from 18.5 to 22.2 inches, matching different stature.
⋅ 【Premium Materials】 The ergonomic office chair has a reliable height-adjustable gas lift and heavy-duty base, and smooth-rolling casters for great stability and won't damage floors or carpets, making it suitable for most office floors. All the accessories of our office chair have passed the test of BIFMA, which is a guarantee for your personal safety. Weight capacity: 275lb.
⋅ 【All Day Comfort】The desk chair has a soft high-density sponge seat, which is covered with durable & breathable mesh fabric and has good elasticity. It is difficult to deform to keep them comfortable for long hours. Perfect for your home office, computer desk, guest workstation, or conference room.
⋅ 【Easy Assembly】The mesh office chair comes with all hardware & necessary tools and can be installed within 15 minutes. It can be quickly installed at home by yourself. We also have a professional customer service team, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always with you.
⋅ Target gender: unisex
Office Chair Desk Chair Home Office Computer Chair with Wheels Mesh Office Chair with Lumbar Support,...
VICTONE Office Chair Home Office Desk Chair Task Mid Back Mesh Chair Ergonomic Swivel Lumbar Support...
Serta Executive Office Chair Ergonomic Computer Upholstered Layered Body Pillows, Contoured Lumbar Zone,...
Serta Big & Tall Executive Office Chair High Back All Day Comfort Ergonomic Lumbar Support, Bonded Leather,...
Serta AIR Health and Wellness Executive Office Chair High Back Ergonomic for Lumbar Support Task Swivel,...
⋅ AIR LUMBAR TECHNOLOGY: Lumbar cushions pivot... when you move to provide back support and help improve posture
⋅ EXECUTIVE STYLE: Bonded leather with contrast stitching.Material of Frame:Wood
⋅ ALL DAY COMFORT: Seat-side cable-actuated levers offer convenient height and tilt adjustments
⋅ SMOOTH ROLLING: Multi-surface, dual-wheel designer casters make it easy to move around
Sytas Ergonomic Office Chair, High Back Desk Chair Computer Task Mesh Chair with Adjustable Headrest,...
Executive Office Chair, Ergonomic Home Office Desk Chairs, PU Leather Computer Chair with Lumbar Support, Flip
1. Chair HeightThe height of your office chair is the most critical factor to consider, no matter what your height is. For short people, a chair's height should be adjustable, and it should allow your feet to be flat on the ground. Your thighs should rest parallel to the floor, and your knees should be bent at a 90-degree angle. If your chair is too high, it can cause poor circulation and even lead to numbness or tingling in your legs or feet. On the other hand, if your chair is too low, you will have to strain and reach up to your desk, causing neck, shoulder, and back pain.
- Look for chairs with adjustable heights, either with a gas lift or manual mechanism.
- Measure your desk's height and make sure your chair can adjust to that level.
- Choose a chair with a shorter cylinder or base if you're really short.
2. Seat Depth and WidthThe seat depth and width of your office chair play a vital role in ensuring proper posture and comfort. For short people, it is recommended to choose a chair with a shallow seat, as a deep one will force you to sit at the edge of your seat, which can increase pressure on your thighs and hamstrings. The width of the chair should also be adjusted, as a chair that is too wide will cause improper posture and strain your lower back.
- Check the seat depth, making sure it is between 15-17 inches.
- Choose a chair with an adjustable seat pan depth if possible.
- Check the seat width, making sure it is between 17-20 inches.
- Avoid chairs with a seat that is too wide, making it impossible to rest your arms on the armrests.
3. BackrestThe backrest of your office chair must provide proper support and comfort for your lower back. For short people, it is recommended to choose a chair with a backrest that is adjustable in height and angle. A chair with a backrest that is too high or too low will cause discomfort and possibly lead to back pain. The chair's angle will also affect your posture, and it should be easy to adjust to avoid slouching or leaning forward.
- Look for chairs with an adjustable backrest in height and angle.
- Check the lumbar support, making sure it is adjustable to fit your lower back's curve.
- Choose a chair with a breathable and supportive backrest material, as it will prevent sweating and discomfort.
4. ArmrestsThe armrests of your office chair are crucial for providing support for your arms and shoulders. For short people, armrests that are too high will lead to strain on your shoulders and neck, and armrests that are too low won't support your arms, causing them to dangle. Choosing an office chair with adjustable armrests is essential to ensure that they are at the right height and width for your body.
- Look for chairs with adjustable armrests that can be raised, lowered, and angled inwards or outwards.
- Choose a chair with armrests that are at the right height and width, ideally allowing your arms to rest comfortably and your shoulders to relax.
- Avoid chairs with fixed armrests or those that can't be adjusted, as they will lead to discomfort and strain.
5. Swivel and MobilityThe swivel and mobility of your office chair play a vital role in being able to move around your workspace quickly, efficiently, and comfortably. A chair that is easy to move and swivel can help prevent neck, shoulder, and back pain caused by reaching or stretching. For short people, it is recommended to choose a chair that is lightweight but sturdy and has wheels that move quickly and smoothly.
- Choose a chair that has a 360-degree swivel that allows you to move comfortably without twisting or straining your back or neck.
- Check the type of wheels that come with your chair. If you have a carpeted office, choose chairs with wheels that are designed for carpets, and choose hard floors, chairs with wheels for hard surfaces.
- Look for chairs with a lightweight but sturdy frame, which makes it easy to move around and adjust.
6. ErgonomicsYour office chair's ergonomics are essential to ensure that you are comfortable and productive while working. The ideal ergonomic chair should be adjustable in all aspects, providing support for your body and reducing physical strain. An ergonomic chair reduces pressure on your spine, supports your lower back, and helps you maintain good posture.
- Choose a chair that has an ergonomic design that is adjustable in height, seat depth, lumbar support, backrest, and armrests.
- Check for certifications such as the ANSI/BIFMA safety and performance standard for office chairs, which ensures that the chair meets safety, performance, and durability standards.
- Try different chairs or chair models to find the best one for your body type and needs, and choose the one that provides the most comfort and support.